If you need any help with making a booking, please follow the instructions below.
STEP 1: Your Journey
The first screen is divided into 2 parts: ‘Your Journey’ and ‘Options’.
In the ‘Your Journey’ section, please indicate:
- The pickup point (From)
- Your destination (To)
- If the ‘Extra Stops’ section is available, enter any additional stops you require.
Next, in the ‘Options’ section, please indicate:
- If your trip is one-way or return
- Number of passengers and the number of suitcases
- Your pick up date and time (and the return date and time if applicable)
- If the pickup is from an airport, then please enter the flight number
- Select any other desired options or promotions that are currently available
- If Meet & Greet is available and selected, please enter the passenger name later in the remarks field, or email the company logo
- Baby or booster seat (please enter the child’s weight and age later in the remarks field)
- Wheelchair (please notify later in the remarks field whether it is foldable, normal or an electric wheelchair)
When finished, select ‘Next Step’
STEP 2: Select Vehicle
- Choose the price or vehicle you want for the journey (if more than one vehicle is available at that time)
Then select ‘Book Now’
STEP 3: Personal Details
If you are a first-time customer please enter:
- The gender of the person making the booking, by ticking the correct button – male or female
- The first and last name of the person making the booking, and their mobile number
(If the passenger is different to the person making the booking, please enter the name of the passenger and their mobile number in the remarks box)
- The email address to where we should send an email confirmation of this booking request
(If we don't have the correct email address, we won´t be able to send the booking confirmation and driver details)
- Add any additional information into the remarks box that could be useful for our driver to ensure a safe and pleasant journey
If you are an existing client please enter:
- Your ID and Password (sent in your first email booking acknowledgment)
If you have forgotten your password click the link below and we will send you a new password.
Select ‘Next Step’
STEP 4: Payment / Confirmation
- If the passenger is going to pay the driver, select ‘Pay Later’.
- If you want to pay in advance and have a PayPal account then you can use your existing account for payment.
- For clients who do not have a PayPal account, you can either proceed by creating a new account (www.paypal.com) or pay online using any of the major credit cards.
- Whether paying in advance or not, your booking will be acknowledged by email. This email will include the itinerary details and your client access information.
- When we have checked the booking and allocated a driver, you will receive another email confirming your booking.
- For subsequent bookings, you can just log in and enter your journey details.
We want to THANK YOU for booking online with us!
Please don’t hesitate to contact us, if you need any information or assistance regarding booking online with us.